The worst part about being in the Rooster Teeth fandom is that at least in other fandoms, you can comfort yourself knowing that it is simply not possible to hang with your favorite characters in their world. Rooster Teeth fans are constantly bombarded by the fact that it is extremely possible to meet them and hang out, you’re just most likely too broke/unskilled to actually do so…
Empire Magazine Tribute to Iconic Movie Moments of the Past 20 Years
1. Jurassic Park (Sam Neill)
2. Zoolander (Ben Stiller)
3. Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
4. 300 (Gerard Butler)
5. Braveheart (Mel Gibson)
6. American Psycho (Christian Bale)
7. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (Sean Bean and Viggo Mortensen)
8. Minority Report (Tom Cruise)
9. The Silence of the Lambs (Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins)
10. The Matrix (Laurence Fisburne)
Elsa got arrested
This is amazing.
let me go
let me go
This anatomy and these dance poses are freaking amazing.
I’m eternally jealous.
FUCK I AM IN LOVE WITH THE DIFFERENCE IN THEIR BODY TYPES
I feel like I just walked in on something very private
1. The best way to know when your asparagus is done is when you’re bored and don’t want to wait to eat it.
2. Breast cancer is a made of suck disease that attacks one of my very favourite organs of ladies.
3. Albert Einstien was a Physicist. Not a quotation generation machine.
4. Dora, you’re weird. You’re a toddler, you should be inside.
5. Doctor pepper ten. It’s not for women. It’s for apparently, misogynists.
6. Hank, if you could be an athlete, who would you be? This would challenge Hank’s ability to name an athlete.
7. The venn diagram of boys who don’t like smart girls and boys you don’t wanna date is a circle.
8. There are going to be some people in your life who do not wanna kiss you.
9. When I was a kid, I believed that the definition of “Rich” was that you had stairs in your house.
10. Oh my god, I am a banana.
11. Whenever I would bring a girlfriend home, mom would show her my baby pictures and say, “Look at that tiny penis! When he came out of my body, I was like are you sure that’s a boy?” and I would call up Mad Eye Moody and be like, “I’m gonna need a disillusionment charm. ASAP.”
12. I don’t wanna film the yeti because I think her cute will break the camera.
13. I am very bad at video games, but I’m very passionate about them.
14. If you’re not the person giving birth, it’s time for you to say “You’re doing awesome!” and then faint.
15. Hank, I’ve been thinking about this. What is keeping you from being the next Justin Beiber.
16. Whenever you’re furious with your parents, just remember that you vomited on them, and they kept you.
17. Next you’ll tell me that six to the fifth power is not four.
18. Fishing boat proceeds are the unicorn of my tax returns!
19. I’m very lazy, not that I don’t work hard, but I don’t move much.
20. Even though my baby is gonna have a doofus for a dad, he’s gonna have an awesome mom. And an awesome Uncle Hank and Aunt Katherine.
this was gonna be my submission to Ghibli Jam but I’m TOO LATE, oh well.
A man in the grocery store line today approached me and said, “Sir, when I first saw you I was extremely attracted to you, but then I noticed that you are a boy. How… I mean, why do you dress so provocatively?”
I responded, “Well, in today’s world the majority of the straight male race view women as objects, or something that belongs to them. I dress provocatively because it attracts the attention of men in a sexual and OBJECTIVE way. However, when realized that I am actually male, they often become confused, disgusted, upset or all of the above. By inflicting this minor emotional damaged upon the ego of a man raised by twisted societal gender norms, maybe, just maybe the individual will think twice before viewing another woman with an objective attitude and sense of belonging. No woman, belongs to ANYONE. Male or female, the equality of human beings needs to be a priority. It is something worth dressing up for.”
I AM NOT KIDDING. The woman behind me, the female cashier, the old lady bagging groceries and the woman in front of me who was talking on the phone STOPPED, …. and proceeded to gasp and clap. The man shook my hand, told me to have a blessed day and then said, “excuse me ladies, I need to visit my daughter.”
…. I was shaking by the time I walked out of the store.
- Elliott Alexzander
for ten years now, leonid tishkov has traveled the world with his moon. here we see him in arctic svalbard magdalene fjord (1,5,7), new zealand, near rangitito (second photo, taken by marcus williams), the tian shang observatory near the border between china and kyrgyzstan (third photo, by po-i chen) and moscow (4,6,8, taken by boris bendikov)
"the moon is a shining point that brings people together from different countries, of different nationalities and cultures - and everyone who gets in its orbit does not forget it ever. it gives fairytale and poetry in our prosy and mercantile world," leonid writes. "the moon helps us to overcome our loneliness in the universe by uniting us around it."
leonid adds, “the ancient ural peoples who lived in my home told a fairy tale about how a shaman goes into the next world, illuminating the path of the moon. so in all of my photos, i can be seen in my late father’s cloak, because he travels with me in this way.”
Last thing from today’s stream in honour of Sweetie’s stream :)
Wait is that chameleon GAVIN WITH THE NOSE?
Right so the story behind this pic is that at the Birmingham panic show, I was at the barrier and I asked Zack to please take a picture of the crowd behind me. (I’m like 4’11, A decent shot aint gonna happen) So he then says “Sure” then takes my camera and walks away. He was gone for a whole twenty minutes. He comes back and I ask if he took any pictures and he said No and walked away again.
I check my camera and low and behold a whole bunch of random pictures from a bottle of water to the inside of the tour buses and one of the pictures was this picture of the lovely Dallon weekes doing up his shoe laces :)
I know is looks shopped but I swear on all that is Fall Out Boy that its not. To this day, I’m still amazing at how zack got some decent shots off my shitty camera.
(This story also aplies to the Ian ironing his pants omg i hope he’s not wearing any picture crawford)
I like how this picture and story is still making the rounds 2 years later